prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, November 4, 2013

First Bulldog Basketball Game under the new scoreboard.

What a scoreboard, especially when the final score was 100 to 49 in the favor of LaTech.


You can either watch the screen or the game below.



I hope that the screen came with a remote control.


Mr and Mrs Right Ear had company tonight..


This man is a real power in the Parish. A horseman, rental czar, quarter man, insurance man, and President of the Police Jury. Mr Skip Russell the Third.


There is a new person in the Bulldog suit. He does not quite have the swagger yet.




I could not believe that it was a seven tuba game! Must have been in honor of the new scoreboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->