prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, October 7, 2013

The fathers of my West coast great-grandchildren.

These are my West Coast great grandchildren and their families. The look on the men's faces is very similar. The pictures show their wives and my five West Coast great grandchildren. I miss them all and really appreciate the pictures.

Is it the water or the longitude of the West coast that cause the men's eyes to bulge and to cause them to assume an odd mouth shape? The whole Shafai family seems, more or less. to have the same problem. The top picture is Paymaan, Max, Jack, Charlie, and Annie Shafai of Corona, California.



 The bottom four people are Matt, Janelle, Holly, and Winter Wrock of Woodenville, Washington. Notice how Matt's face is like Paymaan's face, except for the beard.

What a nice bunch of people.

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->