prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Corrie moves from Jackson Hole, Wyoming to Kona, Hawaii.

Corrie Faith Wright, world renowned Four Star Pastry Chef, has moved from one scenic spot to another. From Wyoming to Hawaii. She is one of my five grand daughters. I am so fortunate. I have wonderful grand daughters and love then all so much.

Corrie is at Papakolea Green Sand Beach at Mahana Bay. This beach is one of the only four green sand beaches in the world.





Corrie and a visitor are at the top of the Teton Village Lift in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Can Corrie pick the places to live?



2 comments:

  1. Grandpa I have that picture of us up on my wall here in Kona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sweet to tell me that. A member of my morning Liar's Club has been to Green Beach.

      Delete

!-- Site Meter -->