prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Left Foot of my Grand daughter Annie.

Annie has had serious breaks in her foot. She has been fighting it for several years. Hopefully recent surgery is going to solve the problem. The doctor has added steel to the bone structure of her foot. She has to stay off of it for five weeks. This is very hard for a loving woman with a family that includes three boys. I hope that her foot problem will have a happy solution. Soon!

Look at that poor foot!




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->