prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Maverick operating system for MAC for free/or if it aint broke don't fix it!



In the middle of feeling bad the last few days. I heard about the great new operating system for your MAC. And it was free. Oh what fun. I installed it.

Took five hours.
Hung up, had to power down to get unstuck
When I got my MacBook back on it was so goofed up that I had to use my iphone and Windows computer for blogging.

There is a term for this experience. It is called turning your computer into a brick. Or bricking your computer.


Today I got well enough to call Apple Care. I whined "Can I get rid of Maverick and get my old computer back?" The nice young man said no but in a few moments had my MacBook back in the pink. I feel so much better now, both in the body and in the computer,


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->