prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Should I increase my daily dose of cranberry extract?

Thursday evening I got real sick. It was like a combination of a urinary infection, pleurisy, sore throat with severe coughinjg, runny nose and a cold. I developed a two degree fever. My chest cavity hurt. .Boy did I feel bad. I am still getting over it. I think that I have one more bad night coming.

I could not sleep. It hurt when I coughed which was all the time. I slept for moments sitting up. One time I took four aspirin, laid own and slept for 20 minutes.

For many years I have suffered urinary infections. I drank cranberry juice for years, Then I went to capsules of cranberry extract. A while ago I cut my dosage in half. I am going to at least double it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->