Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. It gives me something to do everyday.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Eddie G Robinson, Football Coach.

Eddie Robinson knew when he was in the 3rd grade that he wanted to be a football coach. He was and he turned out to one of the best if not the best in history. He said that he had one job and one wife. He coached at Gambling State University which is ten minutes from where I live.



The Eddie G Robinson Museum is on the campus of Grambling State University.








GSU has a world famous band.




I enjoyed my tour of the Museum. It is very well done and the area is proud of the Museum and Eddie.





2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->