prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I brake for cemeteries, museums, and old stuff.

Besides posting about my social life, family, ancestors, and body weight I post about tours of cemeteries and museums. There is a museum only four miles from my home and I have not written a post about it. It is the Eddie G Robinson Museum in Grambling. Eddie was coach at Grambling State University for fifty years. The Museum is on the campus. His teams won 408 games. I stopped by to go through the Museum today.



 I have driven by the Museum several times. I always thought that the above was the front of the Museum. I was wrong.


I walked around the building and found the front of the Museum. It is an impressive building and I was looking forward to going through the Museum.



Shucks, the Museum is temporarily closed. I will have to wait to post pictures of the inside of the Museum. Stay tuned.



1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->