prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Basketball. Techsters vs San Jose.

Poor San Jose. They only had seven players, while we had 12. And one of their seven fouled out.We were ahead by 15 points most of the game. But they really fought back to where they were only behind 3 points with six minutes left in the game. They missed a three pointer which would have tied the game.  But we rallied and won good.


It was a four tuba game.


The nerve center of the band, Two drums and a baton.


The Star Spangled Banner.


It was so good to see Right Ear at the game.


They won the tip.


The Bulldog is sauntering.



Number one fan, Justin.


Coach Spoon wants to discuss a call.




High score game. We won 94 to 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->