prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Basketball. Techsters vs Utah State.

Good game to watch until the last seconds of the overtime period. Pretty good crowd. The bull dog mascot was busy and lovable. Small children performed at half time.


Another five tuba game. I must be the world's most prolific tuba photographer.


Ex-Techsters and fans.


Justin and his wife discussing game tactics.


These folks should learn to relax.


There are no fans more earnest than  these two men.



Good game, well matched teams.


Skip is deep in thought.



Future (after they get out of kindergarten) players and cheer leaders. They showed off their ball handling skills.


Mr and Mrs Nolan Coleman. He is the famous Right Ear.


The Tech Bulldog is pestering a small fan.

  

A three pointer in the last seconds of a overtime period gave the victory to Utah State. I sure missed the band singing "oh lord it is hard to be humble".


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->