prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Michael Ray, Friend and Paint Tech.

Michael's business card says Paint Tech. He is also a friend who buffed some scratches off my car. You remember my blog about the time that the mailbox jumped out and scratched my car when I tried to reach a newspaper from my car on a rainy day?


There two little dents and several scratches. Michael buffed.......


and buffed.......


It is Michael magic! Scratches gone. He then mixed some touchup paint. This was interesting to watch. Michael called up a menu on a computer, then precisely measured in several paints and mixed.



The computer had painted spots all over the keyboard.





You get gray out of that mess of colors?


 Whole lot of shaking going on.


Thanks Michael for your time, effort, and expertise. I really appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->