prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Basketball. Dogs vs Idaho.

The most exciting game of the year. Largest crowd of the year. We were behind 13 once in the first half. Then we got hot. With one minute to play the teams were within a couple of points of each other. Some penalty baskets and a three pointer put ahead and we won.

The crowd was wild. The Regal Blues and the cheerleaders were gone to a competition but the band made a lot of noise beside playing their instruments.  There were only three tubas.



Nice couple all in white. It was white out night with free food.


Right ear was there.


So were Mr and Mrs President.


Coach Michael White in shirtsleeves backed up by seven suits.



We won the toss.


Never have seen an ump conference. The decision went our way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->