Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. It gives me something to do everyday.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Peach Festival. A walk around downtown.

It was warm. About 93. I walked a big circle of several blocks. I was gratified to see my step total for the day was 5180. This the first time I broke 5000 in a month. I would often find a place to sit in the shade and rest. I had the traditional dish of peach ice cream. There were two large area for craft tents.






I had to ask what these were for. They are for hanging on a wall.


There was a large number of pretty old cars.





No one was lined up for the climbing wall.


Or the ring a bell.


The Marines had an enlistment display.








2 comments:

  1. The clouds in the blue sky look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great sky day for pictures. Some I shot because of the clouds.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->