prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Should have been the Techsters 501st home victory!

We played the University of Texas at San Antonio last night. At 3 seconds on the clock we were ahead by one point. UTSA made a basket and won 51 to 50. Tech threw a ball from mid court that almost went in at the buzzer. It was a tough hard played game all the way. I enjoyed it except for the last three seconds.


It was a six tuba game,


Nolan (Right Ear) Coleman was there.


The Tech Dog being charming.



UTSA looked pretty in their orange suits.


Techster fans.


Introduce the starting line up.


The Regal Blue and the Tech Cheerleaders are going to a national competition in Florida soon.


Three stories high.


Coach Spoon has a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->