Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. I always have a job to do.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Sunday Brunch at Squire Creek.

Sue and Jewette Farley treated me to brunch at the Squire Creek Country Club yesterday. I settled for delicious prime rib. Lowery's eat your heart out.


I barely got Jewette in the picture after three attempts. Notice that I am in full uniform.


Sunrise at swim pool.







1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->