prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Two Johns and two bucks.

John Morgan Adams, my son in law, shot a buck early this am. He said the buck had a big body but poor antler development. He said that he had to kill the buck to get it out of the gene pool.


John Roebuck, who is the secretary of the Jefferson Corner Liars Club shot a nice buck this morning.


The Roebuck buck had a large body and well developed antlers. Should have been left in the gene pool, don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->