prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Basketball. Techsters vs Central Arkansas.

The Techsters were ahead 12 points or so until the last ten  minutes of the game. Then Central Arkansas caught up and were even ahead 4 points for awhile. The game became exciting. It was not settled until the last second. We won barely.


It was a zero tuba game! The band took the night off. But there were 14 teams of cheerleaders. They kept busy and led the cheering. There usually are only eight teams.




Could not get a picture of the right ear. It was under an earphone.



Tip off.


Our Bulldog and friend.


The two expert fans were there.


Coach Spoon looks askance at the official.



That was a close win!






No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->