prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I passed my gun class.


Brian Davis conducted a real good review of pistol handling. It was interesting and informative. I would recommend his course to anyone. Brian greeted his class in the morning with fresh coffee and donuts. His wife brought some delicious chili for lunch!


The shooting was done in the hills near downtown Hico, Louisiana. Very pretty place. I put a lot of bullets in the target on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->