prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A visit to the COA Satellite Senior Center in Dubach.

I visited the Lincoln Council on Aging Satellite Senior Center in Dubach today. What a neat place! Even neater are the clients of the Senior Center. What a nice welcoming group of people. They acted like they had been raised in Louisiana. Margaret Deason sure has a great facility for the seniors in Dubach. I enjoyed my visit.


Margaret Deason




Exercise machines for the body, computers for the mind.


Margaret has a nice office.




Playing cards and working on a puzzle.



Nice place to eat. The white paint in the center looked so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->