prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Basketball. Tech Bulldogs vs ULM Warhawks.

This could be called the battle of I-20. ULM is the University of Louisiana at Monroe. ULM is about 40 miles east of us on I-20. They led us for awhile, but we soon caught up and won going away.


Our Bulldog is acting silly.


Introducing the starters.


ULM is cooking up a strategy.


How could you have a game without "Old Right Ear"?


We won the tip off.


Coach Michael White before his coat came off.


Carolyn and Skip Russell. It is good to get away from all those Russell kids.


These folks are athletes.




Our team won 68 to 52. They are looking good!


This is a different hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->