prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Basketball. Techsters vs South Carolina.

The Techsters hosted South Carolina last night. South Carolina indicated to us how the game is basketball is played. For instance you should get all the rebounds and make baskets most every time you try.


If you look close you can see six tuba mouth pieces. Another six tuba game. I am getting to be an expert in tuba photography.


Right ear approaches his seat.


This left ear looks familiar. Could it be Doc from the Jefferson Corner Liars Club?


Ex Techsters?


Looks like a scout.


These two are basketball experts who watch the referees.


The good guys.


The bad guys.



Half time featured little cheerleaders.


This is the littlest cheerleader.



Wow! What a lesson. They won 82 to 58.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->