prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Turtle Bluff III.

Every Monday and Tuesday Gwendolyn Moore gives a concert at her home.  She has named her home in the woods Turtle Bluff III. Her home was built to hold concerts. Her home is lovely and spacious. She also serves coffee and delicious cookies. I have attended concerts in her home for many years. There is a nominal fee. Yesterday I attended the concert and it featured a lovely young violinist who recently won a Turtle Bluff scholarship. Barbara Hinchliff regularly joins Gwendolyn in a piano duet and did again yesterday.

Gwendolyn smiles a lot.


Gwendolyn and Barbara.


Violinist Marley Erickson. Need I say that she was wonderful? Well she was!



This quilt wall hanging made a great background for Marley.


Some scenes around Turtle Bluff III.






I enjoyed the program very much.







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->