prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Trip to the Boeing Field Air Museum.

I believe that the museum is called the Museum of Flight. My trip was due to the hospitality of the Wrocks. Thank you Matt and Janelle. In addition to seeing the museum it was fun to be with the Wrocks. Matt, Janelle, Winter and Holly. I have not been able to spend much time with my West Coast great grandchildren and this was a welcome chance to around Winter and Holly for several hours. After two days I feel much better acquainted wi†h †hem.

I only have three great granddaughters. Winter, Holly, and Johnny Lynn. Johnny Lynn lives in Louisiana. I have six great grandsons.  Three in Corona, California and three in Louisiana. I am so very blessed to have them. I want to thank the responsible grandchildren.


This airplane marks the spot.





That is Matt in the blue shirt, posing for his grandpa.



Winter in a hang glider harness.


Matt helping the girls make paper airplanes.





The Wrocks heading home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->