prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ludlow Creek and Falls.

This morning at the meeting of the Evergreen Coho Resort Liars Club Herm Schilling asked if I had been to the Ludlow Falls. "I have never heard of the them" was my answer. Herm gave me directions and I had a delightful hour walk through a beautiful old growth forest on the way home.

The parking lot was about a hundred yards off my route from Port Ludlow to Chimacum, A well marked trail with bridges, steps and interpretive signs welcomed me. The falls have a 25 foot drop.

Note to Mark Wright. Trail head is off Breaker Road between the RV Park and the Bank. Maybe you have already done the trail.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->