prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Matt Wrock my oldest grand child turned 44!

Can you believe that this young man is 44?


Matt is sitting at his desk at Microsoft in Redmond, Washington. He had some company on his birthday yesterday.

Matt's lovely wife Janelle.


Daughters Winter and Holly and Janelle in the Microsoft cafeteria.


Winter is helping Dad program.


Matt and all the Wrocks and the Old Prunepicker had supper at a Woodinviile seafood restaurant to celebrate Matt's 44th. We wish Matt many many more Happy Birthdays !


1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->