prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Final Fiddle Tunes Concert.

The final concert of the 2012 Fiddle Tunes Festival was held on Saturday, July 7, and I was there. The acts included old style Missouri fiddle, old New Mexico fiddle, Quebec style, and an appearance by a three time National Fiddle Champion (Byron Berline). It was a very good variety of fiddle and banjo playing.

I arrived before the crowd.


Scenes on the stage.



Byron playing the fiddle. He is good!


Scenes on the lawn.


Group singing. No fiddles.


The seated lady is setting the beat with her feet on a board. The board was in tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->