prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Today's visit to the Beach Club at Port Ludlow.

My Port Ludlow friend Bev Smith got me a pass to the Beach Club. Thank you Bev. They have an Aquacise Class on MWF at 10 to 11. I have been attending. I wonder if I can get a letter from the Beach Club to Louisiana Tech so I can get credit. I will be missing two months of classes at Tech. Here are some pics of my morning. Notice the Olympic Mountains in pic 1.


The Old Prunepicker on the way to Aquacise.





The outdoor pool is not used in my class.




After class coffee room.



My class room. Only a couple dozen people attend. One of the class members lead the class.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->