prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

5th Leg of my Farewell Trip. Pendleton, Oregon to Port Ludlow, Washington.

About 400 miles and mostly easy driving. Going down the Columbia River to Portland and then north to Port Ludlow. Most of the drive will be over familiar roads. I am not going through Tacoma but up Highway 1 on the west side of the Hood Canal. I want to see that ride again.



Today will be the last leg of my Farewell Tour for  3 or 4 weeks.  I will arrive at at my grandson Mark's house in Port Ludlow mid afternoon. Today is Mark's 41st birthday. We are having dinner at the Ajax. The Ajax is a real good funky restaurant on the bay at Port Hadlock. Port Hadlock is about ten miles up the coast from Port Ludlow. I am excited about seeing Mark again, and the Ajax. Happy Birthday Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->