prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Jackson Hole. Pics around town.

These are some pictures taken on my recent visit to Jackson that have not been blogged.

Corrie and the Old Prunepicker in the Tetons.


Two old friends visiting. Me and my good friend Celia.


Three shots at the dog park in Jackson. Chad and Celia went for a walk. The park is along the Snake River. I saw lots of dogs.




You have to take a picture of the elk horn arches in Jackson. There is one at each of the four corners of the square.




 Celia after a hard day in the Tetons.



Grizzly bear skin. Corrie feels the fur.



The stage coach is right on time.


Pictures of the Snake River.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->