prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A visit to Corona, California

Nancy and I visited her daughter Annie in Corona. Annie is one of my wonderful grandchildren It was good to see her. Charlie and Max were there but Jack was in school. Sorry we did not see Jack. Annie's husband, Paymaan, is a whiz on computers. He helped me get into Chris's computer. We were able to see his surfing during the period he spent from his fall to when he called 911. He visited Prune Picker, my blog, on Wednesday morning shortly before calling 911. I thank Paymaan for his help. He is an excellent computer detective.

Annie and Paymaan take a break from their duties as parents of three active boys. They need all the rest they can get! They are such a good Mom and Dad.


Nancy, Annie, Charlie, and Max study a pile of Leggos. Annie told me that Leggos are evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->