Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. I always have a job to do.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

So soon - out of shape!

I took a week off from my training regime and I am badly out of shape. Not eating right and not exercising. I barely made it once around the track this afternoon. I can not believe that I had made it four times last month and that three times was easy. I have to get back to work! I retired to the Frothy Monkey Coffee Shop in beautiful downtown Ruston after my one lap. Had a tall coffee and a big cookie.
2/9/11 243 49.8 152 70 66 96.4 1758 34 25 0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->