prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

oh oh


Above is the chart of my weight this year. The gap is my trip to California. I fell off the wagon and you can see the weight increase. Shame on me. I want a graph I can be proud of. Have to get back in the groove.
Above is a chart of my blood pressure. It looks like my blood pressure has gone up with the weight increase. All the more reason to lose weight and exercise.
This is a chart of my daily steps. Not consistent. I should be above 4 or 5000 steps every day. Come on Chuck, go for a walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->