prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Doctor Jacquelin Carter

Had a routine appointment with Dr Jacquelin Carter  today. She has been my doctor at the VA for almost five years.. She is such a pleasant person that I look forward to my appointments with her. Everything is fine except for three little items. We should schedule an appointment with the eye doctor to check on glaucoma, schedule an appointment with the skin doctor for a minor problem, and schedule an endoscopy of my esophagus to help with my swallowing difficulties.
Doctor Carter is really modern. She keeps several monitors and keyboards going at the same time, plus an iphone. She has an office at the VA Clinic in Monroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->