Prune picker

This is the blog site of an old man. As a native Californian I call myself a prune picker. I live in a fifth wheel trailer. My front door is 25 steps from my daughter’s front door in the Piney Woods of North Louisiana. My blogs are often silly and or trivial, and some times educational and serious. I hope that some are interesting. None are long.

Preparing these blogs seems to fill a need in my life. I am compelled to do it. It helps fill the time until I die. It gives me something to do everyday.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Camping out at the Lincoln Parish Park.

These four tough guys are ready for anything that might be out in those woods! You can ttell by the clinched fists and the mean looks on their faces. They are Ross, David, and Ethan Newberry with Paw Paw John Adams.



2/26/11 243.6 50 122 62 63 96 4474 74 38 0




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->