prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Camping out at the Lincoln Parish Park.

These four tough guys are ready for anything that might be out in those woods! You can ttell by the clinched fists and the mean looks on their faces. They are Ross, David, and Ethan Newberry with Paw Paw John Adams.



2/26/11 243.6 50 122 62 63 96 4474 74 38 0




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->