prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

(Widower 34) A bare foot wedding. My last trip in 2012.

In 2012 I made three trips. 1) a trip to England and France, 2) a trip to Jackson Hole, Olympic Peninsula, California, and 3) a trip to Panama City. This is a link to my pictures of the wedding of Rhonda Blakley and Michael Ray. See Bare Foot Wedding. I was so happy to attend the wedding of these two friends of mine. I also enjoyed getting acquainted with this part of Florida. Had breakfast with Rosa.

The marriage seems to be holding up. It is almost two years now. I wish them all the best for the years ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->