prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Learning how little I know about genealogy.

Having a great time at the Federation of Genealogical Societies Conference in San Antonio. I have told my family that the one thing I have really learned so far was how little I knew about genealogy. I have been inspired to dig in and learn.


Entrance to the Convention Center.


Register.


450 page syllabus.



Notice below the title of the lecture "How to properly clean a tombstone"


Not many technical meetings have a lecture on how to clean tombstones!



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->