prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Winter Games 2013.






The Louisiana Tech Kineseology Department held the Senior Winter Olympics today. I attended as the  Prune Picker Blog photographer and to get a free lunch. The smiling lady is Rhonda Boyd, Department Head, and good friend. I have been enjoying her efforts for six years.

The line above is the line for the Winter Olympics event pictured below. I believe that I could win a ribbon in this event.





Ernestine George at the Cake Walk. I saw her walk away with a cake.


I did not see this Lady with a cake.



Mike, Riverboat Gambler.


Tossing pretty pieces of cloth.


Hula hoop.


This is the soon to be new President of Tech, Les Guice. I shook his hand and congratulated him. To make points I told him that I often have lunch with his Mother in Law, Peggy May, at the Senior Center. Like a good Son in Law he said he was thankful for his Mother in Law.


Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya, Salad, Bread, and Dessert. I sure do like the Kineseology Department 


Miss Smiley hard at work.


Happy Olympians!


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->