prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

3 pointer at 2/10 of a second!

We won. The Techsters hosted Idaho last night and it was a close game all the way. A three pointer at the bell put us ahead. Everybody was tickled, the team had a dog pile on the winning player--then they said the game was not over. Idaho threw a long pass in but could not get a point. Then the game was over,


A fiddle solo. The National Anthem.


We won the tip.



A picture with the Dawg.



The ex-Tehcsters


Spoon on the ball.


Right ear let me get a piece of his left ear.


Regal Blues.


A race of little ones.


A great fan. There every game.



Five tuba game.


Dog pile with the three pointer on the bottom.


Much happier than Thursday night.


1 comment:

  1. I would name your blog the dreamland! While Santa wedding dresses 2013, cocktail dresses, mother of bride dresses knocks at our door just once per year, you blog is open the whole year – wow!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->