prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A nice relaxed basketball game.

The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs played Central Baptist from Conway, Arkansas last night. The Dawgs won easy and big. It was their 16th straight win. Final score 118 to 48.


Just a two tuba game.


Carolyn and Skip.


The Dawg leading cheers.


Coach Michael White and staff, In his trademark white shirt.


We won the tip. Above my picture.



Introduced the Bulldog baseball team at half time.


These little ladies are good.


We won big.


Coach White and a helper.


The Dogs go up into the stands. After congratulations all around it was time for the 16th singing of "oh Lord, it is hard to be humble".

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->