prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Basketball. Bulldogs vs Texas State.

Altho they were behind most of the first half the Dawgs won handily. Our Coach had a "technical" called on him, whatever that is. But the fans did not like it.

We won the tip.








We won. 84 to 69.


This is the thing lately. The basketball players wonder up into the stands and visit after the game. The Dawgs have won 21 games and have only lost 3 games this year. They are fun to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->