prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, February 1, 2013

I won a tee shirt and acquired a two foot coat closet.

I went to swim class this morning and was presented a Holiday Weight Challenge tee shirt by the good looking instructor Mrs Smiley Reeves. I will wear it with pride.



After lunch my hard working son in law John.removed a old not working washer-dryer from a compartment in my hall.


Good by old faithful. You served Jackie and I for many years. But your space will give me a two foot coat closet in a handy place. Half the trailer closer to the front door.




It is so exciting around my place. What next?







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->