prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Basketball. Bulldogs vs University of Texas at Arlington.

WOW! What an exciting place to be. What a loud crowd. The Dogs had won ten straight games. This one makes eleven. Game was last night. Saturday, February 2, 2013.


Star spangled banner by violin solo. Very nice and Southern.


Six tubas.



We won the tip.


Carolyn and Skip. What fans!


It was a hard shot to get 'Right Ear".


Come on ump, give us the ball.


At every game..


Coach Michael White.


Bulldog.





We were never behind. They were within five at half time.


Players and fans mix it up. Sure was a "feel good" place.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->