prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

What a revolting development. Roof leaks!

My carpet had a bad spot right in front of my recliner and needed cleaning. A carpet cleaner man came to the trailer yesterday noon. As soon as he stepped through the door he smelled wet carpet pad and mold! He discovered a growth of fungus behind my book case. I had not noticed the mold or the smell. John and I moved the bookcase and my recliner into the  garage. The carpet cleaner man (who does a lot of flood damage work) brought large fans and a dehumidifier to dry the mess up up.



The spot that started it all.


Today the fans and the dehumidifier are trying to dry up the mess. Now to find and fix the leaks that let the water in. Water will really travel strange paths in a RV trailer. I hope we can find it. May have to coat the whole roof.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->