prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Five pound challenge status.


OK. I paid five bucks to join the water class holiday weight challenge. If I can keep my weight gain between 11/21 and 1/2 under five pounds I win a tee shirt.  The shirt is a stylish red this year. Look at my card. 249.8 minus 245.2 equals .6 pounds. Can I keep my weight gain for this next week under .6 pounds? I am going to try.

I have never weighed over 250 pounds in my life. What am I doing at this weight range?

I must change my eating regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->