prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lincoln Senior Center Christmas Party.

The Senior Center really put on a nice Christmas Party today. There was entertainment, good food, and a present for each attendee. Rachel introduced Denene Stringfellow. Denene did his usual smooth music styling. I tapped my toe once or twice.



Rachel introduce her grandson who performed a praise dance. The dance consisted of dramatic, graceful, and hard to do movements to music. It was really good and quite striking.



There was a large and enthusiastic attendance.





Good food graciously served.



Everyone received a gift bag. Each bag had a lap blanket and one other item. My other item was a pair of socks. Some ladies received a bottle of lotion. Tommy Ledford was really pleased with his cap.







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->