prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Techster played Mississippi State Sunday afternoon.

The last basketball game I watched before this one was won by the Bulldogs in double overtime by one point. This game did not go overtime but was won by only one point. The game winner was up in the air until the game ended. Techsters won 62 to 61. Kinda hard on my stomach. It was a five tuba game.




You may recall that the Bulldog game was a 17 suit game. Between the two teams there were 17 men in suits. Well this game was a 5 suit game. We had 2, they had 3. There were more lady coaches so that cut down on the suits.


I drove by the football field on the way to the basketball game and saw the Bulldog football team was working out on a Sunday afternoon. I guess they are serious about being ready to play TCU in the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego on the 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->