prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Louisiana Tech Bulldogs win 94 to 93 in double overtime!

What a game. it was closely a fought game, altho the Bulldogs were behind 8 points at the half. Northwestern was ahead most of the game.



It was another eight tuba game.



It was a 17 suit game. Tech had  8 men in suits and Northwestern had 9.



I enjoy listening to the band play and sing "Oh Lord, it is hard to be humble, when you are perfect in every way."




It was a good interesting fun game.





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->