prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good report from the eye doctor.

Had an appointment with the eye doctor at the VA Hospital in Shreveport. He said my glaucoma was stable, that I did not need a new prescription, that my reading problem was from dry eye. He is sending me some tear solution and said I did not need to return to the eye clinic for a year.



I went by the Bass Pro Shop for a hot dog.



Notice sign over the door. I showed them my credentials from the Jefferson Corner Liars Club and they welcomed me in!

A diver was in the fish tank cleaning up.


It did not seem to bother this guy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->