prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Feeder scene.

My son in law, John has placed a deer feeder about a 100 feet from the deck of the new house. He has installed a game camera. The camera pictures indicate that deer feed at the feeder at all times of the day and night. One picture showed four deer. There are three raccoons in another picture. John, Kerry and I are excited at the prospect of watching deer so close to the house. The feeder is in view from all of the windows on the back of the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->