prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. Retired oilfield. I am an old man. Will be 90 next July 20. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets interesting. Interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, bluegrass, and civic events. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

The blogs are posted in the first column. The second column presents a condensed story of my life. And an archive of past posts. And links to blogs that I follow. The thumb nail pictures near the top of the second column are links to the most visited prune picker blogs. As determined by blogger software



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Break from the Fiddle Festival

The festival closed for an hour or two before starting the Saturday night all star show. So how did we spend the down time? Larry Hendricks invited his friend Wayne Head over to the cabin for a snack and coffee. For an hour or so they did as indicated in the picture. Every so often they traded instruments. They call it jamming.

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    -- Mike Monson

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->